1. The online shop, located on the website at www.projekt-tech.com, allows you to make purchases online 24h everyday and the store is managed by registered company:
42-320 Niegowa, street Sokolniki 120
Tax ID: 577-199-24-27
2. Address for correspondence:
42-320 Niegowa, street Sokolniki 120
Phone: +48 883-051-932
Personal information provided by customers at the stage of placing the order is processed by the store operator: Projekt-tech.pl sp. z o.o. registered company with its registered office in
Sokolniki 120, 42-320 Niegowa, POLAND.
KRS:0000879557, NIP (TAX ID):5771992427, REGON:387980754
Data processing goals:
- execution of the contract
- if the Buyer agrees to receive information about new products, events and promotions from the project-tech.com.
- the seller passes on the buyer's data for the purpose of mailing and handling payments
Each customer has the right to request editing, updating, stopping or completely removing their data by sending a relevant statement to email@example.com. The data owner declares that he or she is making every effort to protect the data received in accordance with the law.
All products sold through the store are covered by a 12-month guarantee (we recognize it until the last day of the month on the sales document). After the expiry of this period, the equipment can be repaired for repair - individual priceing.
5. Complaints and returns
Consumer Law in PL and all EU: "Article 27 A consumer who has entered into a distance or off-premises contract may, within 14 days, withdraw from it without giving a reason and without incurring costs, except for the costs referred to in Article 33, Article 34 2 and Article 35. " Shipping costs are covered by the Buyer.
Address for complaints and returns
42-320 Niegowa, Silesian, POLAND
COMPLAINTS SHOULD BE INCLUDED:
- problem details
- a proof of purchase
- a detailed description of the defect
Completed complaint form:
6. Delivery of goods
The detailed and current price list is calculated automatically on the basis of the shopping cart content and is presented in detail to the Buyer in the form of an "option to choose" at the last stage of the transaction - prior to the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
With the goods the Buyer receives proof of purchase - if there is no buyer should tell us about the situation.
7. Purchase in the online shop means acceptance of these regulations.
Order submission and execution procedure
8. The order can be submitted using the function of adding a product to the basket and then via the "Order" button or by sending an SMS (SMS ONLY POLAND) message to the seller with the address data and information about the ordered goods. At the last stage of the order, the Buyer sees the final final cost of the goods, together with the specified shipping and handling costs.
9. The basic condition of the completed purchases is the correct completion of the contact details together with the correct existing email address and the telephone number under which the order will be confirmed.
10. Order can be made 24 hours a day throughout the year. Orders placed on weekdays after hours. 13:00, Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays - will be available the next business day.
11. In case of circumstances preventing full or temporary execution of the placed order, the seller reserves the right to suspend the performance of the order - he is obliged to immediately notify the Ordering Party.
12. Orders that have incorrectly filled out the contact details (no e-mail or no telephone) will not be considered or the seller will attempt to communicate to complete the data.
13. The seller reserves the right to suspend orders that raise doubts.
14. Prices of goods in the online store Projekt-TECH are in EUR and include tax.
15. Each time the seller issues a receipt or an invoice for the purchased goods. In order to receive the invoice you must correctly fill in the company's data together with your NIP or PESEL in the case of a roll-call invoice.
16. The company mainly sells mail order, the receipt of personal goods is possible after a specific date.
17. Projekt-tech.pl Ltd. does not sell software - its absence in the shipment can not constitute the basis for determining the goods as incomplete.
18. In addition, this Regulation takes into account the applicable legislation (territorial affiliation)
Trademarks used are the property of their respective owners. Content contained in descriptions of objects does not constitute an offer within the meaning of commercial law.