Diagnostics interface for LPG CNG in the richest cable version OPTO & FTDI equipped with galvanic separation. Our device is designed for workshop use. The branded electronics, specially manufactured cord and additional safety systems make our diagnostic interface stable and safe, even in case of the external interferences generated by the working engine and vehicle components.
The interface allows full diagnostics of the LPG system, adjustment (self calibration, maps, switching temperature, speed, etc.).
- very easy installation in any operating system (FTDI chip)
- OPTO separation with additional protection systems (overvoltage and reverse polarity)
- trouble-free cooperation with the latest diagnostic programs
- cover 100% of the functions of gas controllers on service level
- 4,5 meters solid wire with double shielded (aluminum + steel bundle)
- reinforced cable ends
- Rain-resistant interface (rubber flanges, SMD controls inside the enclosure)
- Works on Windows 10 and all previous versions
- 3 x LED in housing:
READY - ready to work, the LED lights up after drivers are installed
IN - transmission is beeing to the PC
OUT - transmission is beeing to the vehicle
- Interface electronics (PCB PCB) is machine made in SMD (FR4 epoxy) technology - enclosed in a sealed enclosure approximately 0,7 m from the PC socket
- NEW diagnostic interface ProjektTECH
- Receipt or invoice as warranty (easy swap or full refund)
- Guide and connector table (printed)
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - If you have problems, we will answer your questions and provide you with links to websites with free access to a rich database of LPG files.
The OPTO & FTDI diagnostic interface is an extended version of the FTDI professional interface. Additional features include 100% separation of the car's circuitry from the PC for even more safety of the interface and complete transmission security in case of vehicle malfunction. The FTDI and OPTO & FTDI professional interfaces also have a rainproof housing.