New ProjektTECH for BRC Sequent autogas systems
Interface OPTO&FTDI for professional workshops. Device allow full attempt to LPG GPL ECUs, allow level indicator calibration, maps edit, autogas system advanced settings, read and clear error data crash codes, real time parameters wiew, save and restore firmware and settings files to/from PC and more functions. Our interface is 100% compatible with old and new software (also compatible with BRC CALIBRATION TOOL)
- Sequent 24, 32, 56 (MY07, MY08, MY09, My10, MY11)
- Sequent fast (Fastness)
- Sequent Fly
- Sequent Plug and Drive (P&D)
- Sequent Direct injection (SDi)
- MTM Eco Drive
- BRC LDi
- and all other with 3-pins connector
LPG diagnostic interface made by ProjektTECH with USB FTDI equiped with high voltage protection. Designed for workshop use. Genuine electronics, strong and flexible cable and additional safety components make our devices stable and safe, regardless of the external factors generated by the operating engine and vehicle components.
The interface allows full diagnostics of the LPG system as well as adjustment (self calibration, maps, switching temperature, rotation, etc.).
- Very easy installation in any operating system (FTDI chip)
- additional protection systems (overvoltage and reverse polarity)
- trouble-free cooperation with the latest diagnostic programs
- SERVICING 100% of the functions of gas controllers
- 4,5 meters solid double shielded wire (aluminum screen + braided steel bundle)
- reinforced cable ends
- Rain-resistant interface (rubber flanges, SMD controls inside the enclosure)
- Works on Windows 10 and all previous versions
- 3 x LED in housing:
READY - ready to work, the LED lights up after drivers are installed
IN - transmission is beeing to the PC
OUT - transmission is beeing to the vehicle
- Interface electronics (PCB PCB) is machine made in SMD (FR4 epoxy) technology - enclosed in a sealed enclosure approximately 0,7 m from the PC socket
- NEW diagnostic interface
- Receipt or invoice as warranty (easy swap or full refund)
- Guide and connector table (printed)
- TECHNICAL SUPPORT - If you have problems, we will answer your questions and provide you with links to websites with free access to a rich database of LPG files.
The OPTO & FTDI diagnostic interface is an extended version of the FTDI professional interface. Additional features include 100% separation of the car's circuitry from the PC for even more safety of the interface and complete transmission security in case of vehicle malfunction. The FTDI and OPTO & FTDI professional interfaces also have a rainproof housing and longer cable. Dedicated for workshops.